This blog contains posts about both original designs and items I've made based on others' patterns. Any patterns posted here are my original work and are my sole property. They may be printed for personal use but may not be copied or reposted. Items are intended for personal use, gifts, or sale for charity.

25 October 2011

Dresser Scarf


This is a dresser scarf I made for my mom last Christmas.  I used motif pattern 4004 from mypicot.com , size 10 crochet thread, and a size 7 steel hook.  I am very interested in thread crochet but have yet to develop the patience to see a large-scale project through.

mypicot.com has fun, modern motifs.  I recommend the site to anyone who is interested in thread crochet but who wants to do something other than vintage crochet.


           
               Here is a detail of the motif.









No comments:

Post a Comment